Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Calypso

Calypso is my online name. I used it as a name for my 2nd ragnarok character which became my main eventually. Why Calypso? I don't know, I just have to think of a name and it was the first one that pops in my head. I found it easier to make friends using this particular character, maybe because most of them chase me for my very addictive and very much needed skills. Hahaha! So after 4 years of playing Ragnarok, I was known as Calypso. And I use that particular name for some of my characters as well and just added a little something to differentiate them from each other.

Of all my characters, it's Calypso what reflects me the most. And it is with Calypso that I experienced all the craziness of my online life. It's with her that I started to have an online life. The sweet, friendly and fun-loving Calypso that represented me in pixel-landia is my most prized possession. No amount of gold or zeny is tantamount to her, and if Ragnarok is no more, it is here that I bring tribute to my main character, High Priestess Calypso.

No comments: